Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 106

Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Hello, I'm just here to share a few cards I have in issue 106 of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK). I made some cards for the Quick Makes section of the magazine using the Konnichiwa Collection by Basic Grey.


I love working with matching elements of a collection, it makes card-making so much easier! I just love the papers in this collection, really fabulous!


The element stickers in this collection are gorgeous! Check out those big, bold flowers! I also used the matching alphabet stickers.


Here they are in the layout in the magazine. 


Pick up a copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine Issue 106 for lots more inspiration!


I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card and for the previews of the Waltzingmouse Stamps July release! Can't wait! : )

1 comment

  1. Awesome cards and congrats on the pub!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.