CASE Study #95 - Celebrate

Thursday, June 14, 2012


Hello, it's our second week at CASE Study with the lovely Joy Taylor as our muse. I'm really enjoying her cards! Here's Joy's inspiration card for this week.


I CASEd the die cut panel, floral focal point, layout and clean lines. I tried really hard to keep it clean and simple but I find it SO hard not to add a little more!


The fabulous sentiment is from Uniko Studio and the little bling flourish is from Want2Scrap by Nina Brackett.


I used one of the Spellbinders Edgeablilites dies to die cut the panel and propped it up with some foam tape. The Yellow Saddle Stitch Grosgrain ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


I made the flower using the Tattered Florals die by Sizzix and I just added a fringed section to the centre. If you're interested I can do a little tutorial on how to make it.


If you get a chance this week we'd love to see your creations at CASE Study! Have a great day! Oh, Isabelle's birthday cake turned out well, they all ate it anyway!! : ) Isabelle had a super day! She's very happy to be 5!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

9 comments

  1. As soon as I opened your post Clare, I just knew you'd made that flower and couldn't wait to see if I was right! Yes, please - a tutorial would be just great for this flower lover! Your card is fab - I love the bright and sunny colours and the die cut panel really stands out. Ahhh, and so pleased the birthday celebrations went well for Isabelle. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower is sooooo cute, I would love a tutorial!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Clare! This card is amazing. Love the cut out border, the embossing, the bright yellow... and OMG That FLOWER! I love the close up - it just made my jaw hit the table! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are always so incredible, Clare! The die cut border is gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.