CASE Study #97 - A hug

Thursday, June 28, 2012


It's our final week at CASE Study with Joy Taylor as our muse. Wow, where did June go to? Isabelle's finished school now, here's hoping the weather dries up a bit so we can spend some time outside! Anyway, back to the card, Joy has another creation to inspire us all, here it is.


I CASEd this one pretty closely, I really love the design and colors. Instead of using washi tape I stamped a chevron pattern using Off Beat Backgrounds by Waltzingmouse Stamps and VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit ink.


The paper flower I made, I've a video tutorial on how to make these here. They really are pretty easy!


The sentiment is from Compact Family by Waltzingmouse Stamps stamped in Jet black. I did a little fussy cutting with the 'sister' text and popped it on to the card with some foam pads.

I hope you can play along with us this week at CASE Study, we'd love to see your creations! For some more inspiration visit my teammates blogs.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

I'll be back in just a little while with the previews for the Waltzingmouse Stamps July release!! You'll love the new stamps!!

4 comments

  1. Just darling. I love the colours and the inky white space. Funny thing to like but stained edges make me swoon. Hehee. I am an only child so when I see such lovely sibling cards I always get mushy. Must be special. I cannot wait to try your flower out. It's petals are heavenly. Fab card once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on this weeks inspiration card and I'm pleased to see your carnation flower-I keep meaning to make some of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these cards Clare - the washi tape idea is brilliant but your flower looks really great on your card. I did make one and you can see it on a tag I made on my blog. Thanks so much for the tutorial - another lovely flower to add to my repetoire! Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the chevron stamp in place of the washi and your beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.