Farewell Card Patterns...

Saturday, June 30, 2012


Well, all good things come to an end. Card Patterns have decided to cease posting, so this is the final sketch. (There are some rumors of the blog being passed on to some new crafters to run, so it may not be the end!) I'm really delighted to have been part of the Card Patterns team. It's been a wonderful experience.


For my card I used the gorgeous hydrangea stamp from Cherished by Nina B Designs from The Crafts Meow. I did a little paper-piecing with colored card and added some white highlights with white acrylic paint.


I love the sentiments in this set, I just love the fonts! The white lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


SO thanks again Card Patterns, for all the inspiration. Check out the rest of the DT's creations, one last time.

3 comments

  1. Such a lovely card Clare! :)
    Love the paperpiecing on the stamp and the white acrylic highlights on the leaves, absolutely beautiful!

    have a nice day!
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Clare! Love that floral image, and the pretty lace.
    Love your new blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the crochet lace trim, the perfect accent!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.