Miss You

Friday, June 22, 2012


Hello, just popping in really quickly with a card I made recently. I'm busy working on new Waltzingmouse Stamps release samples, you're going to love the new stamps!! (Previews start on Thursday the 28th of June).


Here I used one of my favorite label sets, Very Vintage Labels No.10 from Waltzingmouse Stamps that co-ordinate with Spellbinders Labels 10 dies. I love that polka dot label! Here I stamped it using Memento Rose Bud ink. The sentiment is from Compact Sentiments Part Two, the 'my dear' is from Cameo to Go stamped using VersaMagic Oasis Green.


The colorful little flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I think those little cherry blossom flowers are my favorite!


The patterned papers are from K&Company Bloomscape Speciality Paper Pad. The white lace is also from Wild Orchid Crafts. Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with my Card Patterns card, I'll see you then! : )

1 comment

  1. Ooh, love the combination of colours, looks amazing! Totally brilliant. And I simply adore what you did with the spellbinder die on the background, lovley!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.