Rosette flowers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Hello! It's dry today, yay! I'm about to pop out to the garden, I've been working on Christmas projects all day! I need a break! I just thought I'd share a card I made recently. It's actually a publication reject, but that's ok because I had two others picked. I liked this one the best, it's funny, you never know what they're going to pick! If any!


I used the smaller Sizzix rosette dies for this card. The patterned papers are from K&Company Bloomscape - Speciality Paper pad. I don't usually buy 12x12 pads but I'm so glad I bought this one, I will be using every single page! It's gorgeous!


I punched some holes in the card and threaded the seam binding through for the stems. The bows I added on top.


The sentiment is from Compact Sentiments Part 2 from Waltzingmouse Stamps, stamped in Jet black.


I hope you're having a great Tuesday, I'll be back tomorrow with a little project using SRM Stickers, it's summery!

6 comments

  1. I just love your card. The colors and design are so very cheerful. Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cheery card - love the DP you used for the rosettes and the beautiful sentiment x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile with all my heart! How charming! Love the rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the DP and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rosette flowers are SO pretty in these lovely papers Clare! Love the ribbon stems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. Thanks Clare. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.