SRM Stickers - Summer Picnic

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Hi! I've a summery project over on the SRM Stickers blog today. A little picnic gift basket (filled with little scones and a jam filled tube) and matching invitation. The sentiment on the tag is from Sticker Sentiments - Summer and the hello sunshine sticker is from We've Got Your Sticker - Hello.


I had so much fun making this cute little basket, I found the tutorial for it here. It wasn't too tricky either. I added some sweet gathered gingham ribbon that I had as a little extra touch. The little cherry sticker is from  Quick Cards - Smile.


I love these little tubes from SRM Stickers (which are food safe), they have so many uses! I managed to get a generous amount of jam in there. This one's decorated with We've Got Your Sticker - Hello and Quick Cards - Smile.


Here's the whole set together. Below is the inside of the little invitation. Stickers used on the invitation are You're Invited - Blank Invite, Sticker Sentiments - Summer, Quick Cards - Smile and Freestyle - Cookin'.


It has a fun twine tie closure. If you don't have jam and scones where you are, you're SO missing out!! They're great for picnics, afternoon tea... anytime really! ; ) Don't forget to visit the SRM blog and leave a comment if you like my little project! Thanks!


I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card! I'll see you then, I hope you're having a great day! : )

Other supplies used:

Cardstock: Red cardstock, white cardstock
Clear stamps: Gingham & Co from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Dye Ink: Ink it Up True Red, Distress Inks - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Fibers: Gathered gingham ribbon, green seam binding, natural twine
Other: Red brads, sewing machine, foam tape.

4 comments

  1. This is an awesome set- love the picnic basket and the invite- and the tube of jelly is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute and creative Clare~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Too cute for words! LOVE IT! :)

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I LOVE this!!
    I have the pattern pinned myself...
    but haven't gotten around to doing it...
    so glad you said it was easy! ;)
    But love it in red and gingham...
    a perfect little "picnic"! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.