SRM Stickers Summer Reveal

Tuesday, June 26, 2012


Over on the SRM Stickers Blog they're having their Summer Reveal of new products. Yesterday was the reveal of Stickers By The Dozen and today they're revealing their Labels By The Dozen! I got to play with the Christmas Selection!! I love these labels, they're great for personalizing gifts and cards!


I created a holiday treat bag and made a coordinating card. I used Die-namics letter dies to create the 'noel'. The green card I embossed with the Seeing Spots embossing folder.


The background I stamped with the little star stamps from Compliments of the Season by Waltzingmouse Stamps in white. The new label sticker from Labels By The Dozen I inked lightly around the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


The Tin Tie Bag I stamped using the same star stamp and I also inked the edges in white. The holly leaf shapes I drew, embossed and inked the edges. The red berries are part of the pom-pom trim! I love the striped background on these new labels! The Button Twine is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


To be in with a chance of winning this collection (become a follower on the SRM Stickers Blog) and leave a comment there. Don't miss another reveal tomorrow!

3 comments

  1. Fabulous Christmas set Clare!
    Stunning as always! :) You are incredibly talented!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare,
    These holiday items are adorable! I love the holly leaves on the goodie bag, very clever!
    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.