Waltzingmouse Stamps July Release Preview - Day 3

Saturday, June 30, 2012


Hello and welcome to Day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps July release previews. Today we're previewing My Island. I love this set, especially the fabulous sentiments, I just love the texture on the font! SO, I decided to focus on the sentiments on my cards, keeping a lot of white space, texture and a splash of color.


I used the sun ray stamp to stamp the oval. I stamped the sentiment onto some white card, cut out and adhered with foam pads. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Again, I used an embossing folder to add some texture to the white background. The textured oval is also from the My Island set.


In each card I added a splash of color by using a co-ordinating colored card base. You can just seeing it peeping through.


I love all the sentiments in this set but I think this one is my favorite! I do like to get a lot of use out of my sentiments.


Here are the rest of the DT sharing previews of My Island. We'll be back tomorrow for the WMS release day blog waltz.

Anya Schrier

Becca Feeken

Belinda Chang Langner

Clare Buswell

Bonnie Sharp

Julia Aston

Jennifer Holmes

Kelly Schirmer

Mona Pendleton

Sandie Dunne

Tosha Leyendekker

Claire Brennan (Owner)

16 comments

  1. Clare, these are perfectly romantic! Can't choose a favorite because their all over the moon stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic selection of cards. Love the pop of colour on each one, and the embossing really adds to them! Fabulous work Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly cards!! The colors are perfect and remind me of a tropical island!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - Clare, these are so perfectly your style! Love the white backgrounds, the pretty flowers and the way the sentiment has centre stage! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've taken these hot beach stamps and shown them in a lovely cool serene white setting Clare!! Love the splash of color with your gorgeous flower arrangements. Wonderful embossings and laces as well! Each one is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning Clare! Such pretty cards and so summery.

    Lynn Wild

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! You really were able to achieve a very feminine feel to all of these cards. I love the way you die cut the rectangle starburst into an oval - fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Clare! Just stunning. The colours are perfect :)

    Colette
    http://cosmicstrawberry-colette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, love that you made such amazing feminine cards with this set too Clare - they're out of this world gorgeous as always x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning, Clare! I love the designs and the brightly colored flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all stunning Glare!! Love the textured white and the layout of the images!! WOW!! And the pop of color on the inside adds that extra little pop!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Claire, these cards are absolutely "delicious." I love the stamps and stunning embossing folders. Truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!
    Love how you used this grunged set and made it romantically Summer...
    so genius!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yours cards are stunning , I love the fresh look of them...... Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made white cards so very classey with just a single sentiment and splashy colored flowers. I like your style and I think my cards will comprise a lot more white in the future.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.