70th Birthday Greetings

Tuesday, July 3, 2012


I made a fun and cheerful 70th birthday card using the extra large numbers from We've Got Your Number - XL Numbers from SRM Stickers.


I layered them onto some white cardstock and did a little fussy cutting. I added them to my card with some foam pads.


The fabulous sentiment sticker is from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Birthday by SRM Stickers. If you're going to try out some SRM Stickers I highly recommend the Fancy Sentiments, I can't get enough of them!


That fabulous 3D roses sticker (which is massive!) is from the Bloomscape Ephemera Pack by K&Company. There's also a little bit of baker's twine in there from The Twinery. I hope your day was wonderful! : )

3 comments

  1. This is just beautiful!! And the SRM fancy sentiment sticker adds so much elegance to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, this is such a beautiful 70th card. The roses look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.