CASE Study #100 - Happy Day!

Thursday, July 19, 2012


Hello! I hope you're having a great day! I'm feeling lighter, I got my hair cut, it was seriously overdue! I have very thick, heavy hair (thanks to my mom's good genes and the fresh country air!), I looked a bit like Cousin Itt before! I'm sure I'll be happy to have such thick hair when I get older. I'm not a big fan of going to the hairdressers/salon (so it's usually just an annual event!) I tend to put it off until it becomes really necessary! It does feel a lot better now though, Isabelle liked it, she combed it for ages when I got home and put lots of her sparkly bows and clips in it for me. I looked great! ; )

Here's my CASE Study card for this week. It's our third week with the lovely Kristii Lockart as our muse. Here's her amazing card this week!


I love Kristii's card there's so much to look at! I CASEd the overall color scheme, use of gingham ribbon and the bird theme.


I was experimenting a bit, I tried to make this card in a shorter period of time (30-40 mins instead of 1-2 hours!), sometimes I over work my cards. I wanted a fresh and fast card! The cute bird is from the Bloomscape collection from K&Co. The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You by SRM Stickers.


The sweet Red Gingham and Buttons are from Craft Fairy. The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Now check out the amazing creations from the CASE Study design team. Enjoy your day! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

2 comments

  1. Can't say which one I like more, they are both supersweet. Or should I say supertweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your take on the challenge!! Love all the elements you used and the sentiment totally makes me smile!! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.