CASE Study #98 - Just a note

Thursday, July 5, 2012


It's July and we have a brand new muse at CASE Study and I'm a big fan of her work. It's the talented Kristii Lockart. Here's her fabulous inspiration card for this week.


I CASEd the color combo, use of stars and overall sweet theme. I'm still obsessed with pinwheels as you can see! This large pinwheel is from Playful Pinwheels from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Here I went all polka dotty using Memento Lady Bug and Pistachio. I used the Starry Night embossing folder in the background.


The jar is the same jar from Candy Jar Christmas - Fillers but is also available on it's own too as Candy Jar (Pre-order at present) from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I added some shading with colored pencils. The light Green Saddle Stitch Grosgrain ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You from SRM Stickers. The white lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Oh and we have a special announcement!! Andrea Ewen is returning to the CASE Study design team! Everybody say YAY!! : ) Now check out the faboulous creations from the DT! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

10 comments

  1. An absolutely gorgeous card, Clare! Love the ribbon and the lace and the beautiful stitching you did around the edges of your image, very beautiful!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, Clare for welcoming me back...it sure feels good to be back! I adore your sweet card, it's so super duper cute! And I love the way that you can make such a whimsical design, yet add delicate lace and have it blend perfectly! On the other hand, I'm not surprised, because you're AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea of the pinwheel in a jar! So playful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A breath of fresh air! Love your summery pinwheel and that pretty eyelet lace border - so summery I can almost feel the wind through the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pinwheel in a jar!! Love the summery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet Note Clare! love the pinwheel sitting in the jar - and the pretty lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! Love that pretty lace trim, and your shading with the colored pencil looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore in the pinwheel in the jar! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty take on the inspiration! LoVe that lace!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.