A couple of cards...

Monday, July 16, 2012


It's still wet as ever here, I'd love some sunshine!! I'm feeling much better now but now Isabelle has the snuffles, I'm sure the weather isn't helping. Anyway I've a couple of cards to share, ones that didn't get picked up for a call but I did have two others chosen so I'm still happy! : )


I had some fun with felt and different textures with this one. I love that knitted pattern stamp from Faux Fun from Waltzingmouse Stamps, I mixed up some beige paint to match my colors. The label is from Very Vintage Labels No.18 stamped using Memento Pistachio ink and the sentiment is from Compact Sentiments - Part 2 also from Waltzingmouse Stamps stamped in Coffee ink.


The pretty beige and caramel tone flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Cream Pearl Trinket Pins are from my Etsy Shop. The Cream Button Twine is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The second card is all about diagonals! I love the layout, it's based on a sketch. I think I'll give it another go with a different color combo.


The sentiment is from We've Got Your Sticker - Forever from SRM Stickers. I just love their white stickers! The bit of sparkle is from Beautiful Bling Borders Endless Waves by Nina Brackett from Want2Scrap.


The lovely flowers are again from Wild Orchid Crafts, seam binding is from my stash. I love this shade of blue.


I hope you have a great day! I must go finish a commission, pack it up and pop it in the post (mail)!

11 comments

  1. Very pretty, nice collours,especially in the first card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Clare! I also tried your paper ruffle technique for the skirt on one of my recent cards! Oksana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the creams and tans in your Thinking of you card, and the lace you added. Both cards are so pretty! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Clare - I especially love the blue one! We are dying for rain over here......isn't it a shame that we can't all have a happy medium?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the first one..stunning!
    Its so wet here in the Netherlands too...would love to have some summerdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of these cards Clare and I've just popped over to see your beautiful trinket pins in your Etsy shop - couldn't resist! BTW, we've got sun here in NE England so I'm making the most of it in the garden before it starts raining again. Hugs, Margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards ... love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I really like the effect felt. Very, very pretty card. :) Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them both, I so enjoy looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I'll trade our weather for your's. We are in the midst of a hot, humid summer. Our grass is like straw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I am in love with the first card, I was CAS this. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet luv. You blog is full of inspiration. Glad I stopped by. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.