Fancy Baby Cards - SRM Stickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012


This is my second post for today, scroll down for my CASE Study card. I've some fancy baby cards on the SRM Stickers blog today. I had some fun and made some cute shaped cards! The templates I drew by hand.


You can't beat the classic onesie shape, it's easy to change up the colors for a girl or boy or neutral! The patterned paper is from Childish Things by Fancy Pants Design. The baby blue Saddle Stitched Grosgrain is from Craft Fairy.


The sentiment is from Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Baby by SRM Stickers. I love this set, it's jam packed with sentiments and there's a fabulous range in size.


The pram card was a little bit more tricky to make compared to the onesie but I love the result. The wheels are separate, I attached them with some brads. The patterned paper is from Bloomscape by K&Company. The dusky pink Satin Ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


The sentiment is from the same set Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Baby by SRM Stickers. All the edges were inked with Antique Linen Distress ink. I also added a little stitching. Below is the full sticker set!

6 comments

  1. Oh these are adorable, Clare! Love them! Soo cute!

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely precious, Clare! I need to give those stickers a try, but your shapes and patterns and trims really make these! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delight! I adore both shaped cards immensely. I am too chicken to use stickers. But your use is rather inspiring. They actually are lovely icing on the cake in fact. Wonderful cards once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet, amazing cards! I love your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so sweet! Love the pretty shapes.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.