Happy 4th of July!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012


Hi! I just wanted to wish all my friends in the USA a happy 4th of July! I hope you're all having a fab day! I'm still enjoying using Playful Pinwheels from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I used the stripes stamp from Playful Pinwheels, stamped using Memento Lady Bug and the stars stamp from the same set using Memento Danube Blue. The edges I inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink. Sentiments are from Express Yourself - 4th of July and Quick Cards - July 4th from SRM Stickers.


The Red Paper Rose, Red Chiffon and Guipure Lace are all from Craft Fairy. The papers are from Fancy Pants. I also used the Starry Night embossing folder on the background.


I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card. It's milder here today but we have some thunder and very heavy showers! Hoping for a dry spell, the garden is saturated!

10 comments

  1. Clare, Your card is lovely!I am loving the lace you chose. Thank you for the 4th of July wishes!
    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous 4th of July card, Clare! :)
    Absolutely stunning design my friend.

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare this is the BEST! I just love the way you inked up the pinwheels :) For an Irish lass, this is one of the best July 4th cards that I have ever SEEN! The layout rocks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE!!! Thanks for the 4th wishes as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, Clare! Love the red, white and blue with the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare, this is WONDERFUL! Love the pinwheel flag and your lovely touch of lace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the angle in your layout! Thanks for the 4th wishes! Love the pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!
    Can't wait to get those pinwheels!!
    And such a fabulous 4th of July card...
    it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clare,
    You outdid yourself once again!! Thank You so much for remembering us friends from the USA!! Of course I shouldn't be surprised from an Irish Lass ! Have a terrific week my Friend!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pinwheel in red, white, and blue. It is just so FUN! This is a really great card layout, too, and the end result is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.