July 2012 Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party

Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Just made it! I hope you got a chance to play along with us for the July Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party. The theme was The Great Outdoors. I went with a summer picnic inspired theme (I always bring jam and scones on a picnic!)


I used the fab new Jar Fillers - Jam Packed and the Candy Jar. I love this sweet set, so many fab combos and the sentiments are brilliant!


I used Memento Lady Bug ink to stamp the polka dot pattern, the label I stamped using Coffee ink and the sentiment in Jet Black. All the edges I inked with Antique Linen Distress ink.


The flowers and lace are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Twill Ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


Ok, I'm off to check out the rest of the creations on the hop! I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card!

17 comments

  1. So sweet, Clare! What could be better than red gingham and that cute jar? Love the little blossoms, remind me of the ones that grow on strawberry plants! The stitching and eyelet fabric are just perfect with this charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the broderie anglaise and the flowers. It is a lovely stamp set...very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL Clare! So sweet and pretty!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card, I can't resist a bit of gingham!the twine around the top is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Clare! What a beautiful card. That sentiment just makes me smile. Love your pretty embellishments that make this all YOU! Just Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare, this is so beautiful, love all of the detail your "pickle" jar has and your eyelet lace trim, just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!
    Love the colors..so bright and cheerful!
    And that gingham background...
    perfection!!
    What a fabulous jar of yumminess too...
    love that sentiment and think it may see quite a bit of use from me...
    as I always seem to find myself in pickles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun and summery. Love the gingham combined with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card - love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your gingham background Claire - the sponged lid and little tag look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Clare! I love these little jars, too. A picnic with jam and scones sounds fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bright happy card Clare! The lid, double tag and twine are great. Love the printed papers and gingham paper.Gorgeous bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love your attention to detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just adorable!!! Love this Clare, such a gorgeous card!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Love the little flowers on the ribbon and the red jar! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.