CASE Study #105 - CASE a CASE Study challenge player

Thursday, August 23, 2012



This week at CASE Study we are CASEing a CASE Study challenge player! I picked one of Lin Brandyberry's (from Sending Hugs) brilliant cards. I just loved the layout, butterfly focal point and use of white space, so I CASEd these elements.


Lin kept her fab card CAS but I went for a more shabby version with lots of layers and textures.


The sweet sentiment is from Compact Sentiments by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The little stars I stamped using Tattered Rose Distress Marker and the little star from Bountiful Baskets Additions also from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I added some soft and cuddly embellishments because it's a baby card! I love these cute crochet butterflies!


Lets see who the rest of the CASE Study design team decided to CASE. I'll be back later with my samples for Day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps August release previews. See you then! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

3 comments

  1. Dear Clare, I find it very sweet that I CASEd you last week, and here I find a CASE of one of my cards! Thank you for the lovely compliment, and also the confidence it gives me that my cards are noticed; a wonderful gift to me today - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the crocheted butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.