CASE Study #106 - CASE ourselves

Thursday, August 30, 2012


For the final week of the anniversary celebrations at CASE Study the challenge is to CASE ourselves! Here's my card that I CASEd. I CASEd the color scheme (I added a little pink), the basic layout, focal point, use of stickers, buttons and ribbon treatment.


The original is a little more simple but I like them both. The pretty acetate floral embellishment is from Bloomscape Ephemera Pack by K&Co. The pink flower and red gingham ribbon are both from Craft Fairy.


The sticker sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Faith by SRM Stickers. The little bit of yellow ric rac is a sticker from We've Got Your Border Halloween also by SRM Stickers. I used a canvas printer paper for the background.


The Kraft base I inked along the edges with a white ink pad, I like the soft look it gives. The smaller flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the CASE Study design team came up with. I'm sure you'll be inspired. Have a great day! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

3 comments

  1. Such a sweet card!!! Love the white inking on the edges - really gives that lovely rustic feel! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the first one and love this one!!! You have an ability to use stickers fabulously!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.