PDCC143

Tuesday, August 7, 2012


It's been a while since I had a chance to make a card just for fun. The color challenge at The Play Date Cafe really caught my eye, such a great color combo.


The gorgeous label I stamped using Memento Lady Bug is from Lovely Labels 18 by Nina B Designs from The Crafts Meow. The sentiment is from a retired Layers of Color set also by Nina.


The Red Satin Ribbon and White Leaf Guipure Lace are from Craft Fairy. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The Pearl Trinket Pins are from my Etsy Shop.


The background I embossed using a herringbone embossing folder by Provo Craft. The patterned paper is from BoBunny Ambrosia Collection. I'm off to make some Christmas cards! : )


11 comments

  1. This is beautiful Clare - I love your style! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, as always, Clare! I particularly love how you arranged the label slightly off the edge of the card. Your embellishments add yummy texture, too! This was a great color combination, wasn't it? So glad you joined us for this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I jut adore every bit of this card. You really worked those colors!~ Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe, see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Just gorgeous! I gotta buy these stamps and SOON! Love the red and the aqua together and all the pretty extras on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is so stunning! The embellishments on the ribbon are gorgeous (love your pins!). Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Spot on for the colors! I'm totally loving all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! These are my favorite colors too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous. Love those pearl pins. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Love the color combo, and the flowers.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.