SRM Stickers - Fancy Christmas

Tuesday, August 21, 2012


Over at the SRM Stickers blog today I have some fancy Christmas cards! I love the fancy stickers collections, I used Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Christmas here along with one of the gorgeous striped labels from Labels by the Dozen - Christmas from SRM Stickers.


The pretty red rose is from Craft Fairy. The fabulous bit of bling is from Want2Scrap - Classy Corners by Nina Brackett Silver R - Elegance.


The background I embossed with the Garden Flowers embossing folder by Bringing Crafts Too You. Spellbinders dies I used - Romantic Rectangles, Fancy Tags and Classic Ovals Large.


I made a fancy folding card for my next card, I used stickers from the same sticker sets and the same embossing folder.


On this card I used Spellbinders Fancy Tags two and Fleur de lis squares. I just love that chevron sticker from Labels by the Dozen - Christmas.


The pretty bling on this card is from Beautiful Bling Borders Fancy That by Nina Brackett at Want2Scrap. A little goes a long way. I just love the border sets.


Don't forget to pop by the SRM Stickers blog. I'll be back tomorrow to join in with Day 2 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps August release previews!! Don't miss it! : )


2 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.