CASE Study #108 - Little miss sunshine

Thursday, September 13, 2012



Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts, it's been a busy week of finishing commission projects etc and I've been slowed down a bit with a nasty head cold. Anyhow, here's my CASE Study card for this week. I made this one with little Isabelle in mind so it's bright n' cheery! It's week two with Torico as our muse, here's her fun inspiration card for this week.


I CASEd the basic layout, central focal point, ribbon, use of white space and general fun feeling to her card. The hot air balloon stamp, girl and clouds are all from Half Pint Heroines from Waltzingmouse Stamps. 


I colored most of it using acrylic paints but I used Tumbled Glass Distress Marker around the clouds, just as an outline. I did a little fussy cutting around the hot air balloon and propped it up on foam pads. 


The fun sentiment is actually a sticker from Express Yourself - Everyday Girl from SRM Stickers. 


The cute Pink Dotty Grosgrain Ribbon and buttons are from Craft Fairy. Ok, don't forget to check out the fantastic creations from the rest of the DT at CASE Study. I'll be back on Saturday for the Nina B Designs blog hop. Have a great day! : )



3 comments

  1. Super cute card! Love the bright pastel colours and sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card it's so fresh and sunny. Sad to hear that you weren't feeling oke. Hope you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute card. Love the bright colors. Hope that cold leaves soon.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.