CASE Study #109

Thursday, September 20, 2012



Hello! I hope you're having a great week. It's our third week with Torico as our muse at CASE Study. Here's Torico's inspiration card for this week.


I really love the great layout of Torico's card so I CASEd that, including the placement of the sentiment. I kept my card pretty CAS. I used one of the Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Birthday stickers from SRM Stickers.


The gorgeous flower stamp is from Petal Party by Nina B Designs from Penny Black. I stamped it in black onto some chartreuse colored patterned paper from the Konnichiwa Collection from Basic Grey. I colored the stem and leaves using Peeled Paint colored Distress Marker. I did a little fussy cutting and added it to some white card and adhered it to the card with foam pads.


I was also really inspired by the stunning colors of the Tuesday Trigger - 'Envy Becomes You' over at Moxie Fab World. What a gorgeous shade of green, I just love a blue and green color combo!


Don't forget to check out the rest of the creations from the CASE Study DT. Have a great day! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

9 comments

  1. WOW, beautiful. Love the dry embossing of the white strip! I love your fussy cutting, it is perfect. You must have a super steady hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Clare - 2 of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours Clare & I love the sweet white embossed strip with the lovely stamped flower. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Clare!! It's so elegant!! (and I love those shoes in the Moxie Fab picture!!) Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty love that embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.