CASE Study #110

Thursday, September 27, 2012



It's our final week with Torico as our muse at CASE Study. Check out Torico's stunning inspiration card for her final week. Isn't it gorgeous!


I CASEd the use of black cardstock, the color combo, I focused on the colors used in the butterfly and amplified them, the distressing and use of Spellbinders Labels Fourteen dies.


The sentiment is from Say it Loud - Winter Holiday by Waltzingmouse Stamps, stamped using Coffee archival ink. The edges I distressed with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.


The Red Satin Ribbon and Lace are from Craft Fairy. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The yellow one was cream but I used Mustard Seed Distress Marker to color the centers of each layer and then spritzed with water to blend. The Cream Button Twine is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The Champagne Pearl Trinket Pins are from my Etsy shop.


The background papers are from the Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection that I embossed and sanded lightly. For some more inspiration check out the creations from the CASE Study DT. Have a super day!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

4 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.