Nina B Designs - September Blog Hop

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hello, everyone! After a much needed summer break, the NinaB Designs team is back to showcase some of Nina's designs for our monthly hop. Make sure you check out the new Summer CHA Releases by Spellbinders, Want2Scrap and Penny Black, and her monthly release by The Craft's Meow.
For this month's hop, Nina challenged us to create something with gift-giving in mind. For my project I made a notecard set focusing on the Spellbinders Homespun dies, I also used some of Nina's new Madison patterned papers from Penny Black.


I love the Spellbinders Homespun dies, I just love all the little elements. So for my little notecards I went with a country kitchen homespun style.


I love that pie die, I used Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks to make it look almost good enough to eat!  I added the little leaves from the same set, my mom would always make little pastry leaves and an apple to go on top of her apple pies! The green polka dot paper is from Simple Stories.


The sentiment 'Made for you from the heart' is from the Sew Lovely Stamp set from The Craft's Meow.


I love the lattice effect on this adorable basket also from the Spellbinders Homespun die set. The red patterned paper is from the Madison patterned paper pack from Penny Black. The sentiment is from Sent With Love from The Craft's Meow. The Red Satin ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


Again I inked the basket with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and filled it with little flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. This basket would be great for Easter filled with little eggs!


I love the blue check patterned paper from the Madison papers, it has a lovely country feel! The little jar is from the same Spellbinders Homespun die set. The sentiment is from the Happiness is.. stamp set from The Craft's Meow.



To welcome you back to our hop, we are giving away these TWO PRIZE PACKAGES:


Prize #2 includes The Craft's Meow's Vintage Rides and Retired Layers of Colors Dotted Dahlias and Dotted Peonies Stamp sets:
 

Winners will be picked randomly from 2 of the designers' blogs:

Everybody is welcome to comment and eligible to win. Nina will announce the winners on September 22 on her blog. I hope we'll inspire you all today! Happy hopping!

60 comments

  1. Clare, all three cards look fantastic! I love how you sponged the die cuts.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! that gingham lace with the white lace adds such great texture to your pieces! I also love the twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so cute!! I just love these dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet homespun set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwwwwwwww yummy proyects so fab!!!!!! Love ittttt:) I'm fan of all page a long time ago hehehe Kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards! The embossing and little details are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your 3 cards. They are very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...so many little extras made the note card wonderful!

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely set of cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Homespun indeed! Love how you sponged the pie! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful. I love them all. The jar is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are super sweet and done to perfection! That pie looks scrumptious. And the ruffle ribbon on the mason jar is brilliant. I love the basket of flowers. Thank you, Clare, for sharing your gorgeous work in today's hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are so sweet! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet notecard set Clare! Love how you incorporated the dies and such a country feel to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWK! That ruffled trim you used on the cards is simply adorable!! Love the sweet homespun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE thse cards, so sweet and fresh, that gingham trim is one of my favorites. great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what a pretty note card set...love the basket with the adorable 3d flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are really awsome. Makes me really want to get that homespun die set and the sent with love stamp set is really a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable set of cards! I love the pie and basket dies! Gotta get that set!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  21. Clare, these are adorable! You've done a wonderful job mixing the papers, dies and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Clare...these are so lovely!! I adore that lattice basket filled with flowers. And the pie?? well...looks devine! I love Spellbinder dies and these stamps would be fun to have too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Clare these wee note cards are stunning - I love the country feel to them all, and you have made them so beautifully co-ordinated, with colour and the gathered ribbon.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE these....the colors and that gingham! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are fabulous, love the adorable designs

    ReplyDelete
  26. I particularly love the basket of blooms. Well done, as always, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a super set of cards. Love the homespun feeling and I think my favourite is the sweet pie! But it's very close. Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the homespun country feel of your cards. It reminds me of family gatherings at my grandma's house. I miss those days.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the homespun look, your mix of papers and trims are perfect!! Especially the inking of the pie and ruffled trim around the jars!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty! Love your pie, it does look good enough to eat. What a darling basket of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I always love to see what you cook up, Clare. :) These cards have your own wonderful touch on each, and they are such eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. simply beautiful note cards to go along with warm goodies that could be homemade. love them...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  33. SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE..love it ..great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow what a super cool set anyone would love this. the layering and colors are super awesome. love the new dies and sentiments. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your pie looks good enough to eat! Love the red/white/blue color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wonderful cards. Love the bright colors but especially your inking of the diecuts makes Them so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I just love the hormones of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your cards. So beautiful!!!!

    Margie F.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What sweet little cards! Love the basket with flowers and the fun ruffled trim!

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are amazing...fabulous job with the distress inks.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Clare your cards are just ADORABLE! and I'm loving those dies AND the 'hand sewn' stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. So very , very adorable! I love all the beautiful details on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your notecards are absolutely darling! Love all of the details & distressing. Lovely work!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a cute set of cards. Love the use of all Nina's fab dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Really love your cards Clare!! I love the homespun idea with the gingham and checks, and I LOVE the little basket with the flowers: such a pretty card!! Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lovely set of cards, Clare! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Oh such yummy cards! That paper looks like a must have for my stash!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  48. OMG!!! these are great.. love the old fashioned feeling of them.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Okay, not only am I going to invest in this adorable kitchen set, now I need to run and get some of these luscious vibrant Madison papers to pair them with! Fabulous cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Such sweet cards! Anyone would be thrilled to receive them.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.