Operation Write Home Week Day 1

Monday, September 24, 2012



Hi all! I'm participating in the Operation Write Home Week with SRM Stickers. Today we used this sketch as our inspiration.


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Happy Birthday from SRM Stickers.  


The roses I sketched, colored and cut out. They're slightly propped up on some foam pads for a little dimension.


I used Spellbinders Fleur de lis Squares die for the background die cut. I just love the gorgeous detail in it!


I'll be back on Wednesday with another card for Operation Write Home. I hope you're having a great Monday!



6 comments

  1. Gorgeous card, your roses are lovely & complimented beautifully by the fleur de lis die cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great cause. Fabulous card and your coloring is amazing.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Dem
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% Shop w/me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card & gorgeous roses!! Have you ever considered selling your images digitally?? You're very talented!! :) God bless & big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely....sketched and colored...wow!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love that the background die cut makes it seem as though the roses are on a trellis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Those roses are just incredible and I love the way they look against that background die cut. Thanks so much to you and everyone else at SRM for supporting OWH!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.