Operation Write Home Week Day 3

Wednesday, September 26, 2012



I'm back for Day 3 of the celebrations with Operation Write Home and SRM Stickers. Birthday's are our theme, so I decided to make something a little special. I drew the vase of flowers and colored them with watercolors, I added some highlights using Distress Markers to make the colors pop a little more.


I cut the sketch out and popped it onto some foam pads for just a little dimension. I thought some SRM fancy stickers would go well with this so I used the gorgeous Happy Birthday from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Birthday from SRM Stickers.


The patterned paper is from Woodland Park by October Afternoon, I just love that shade of green, it's just so fresh!


Don't forget to check out the rest of the creations from the SRM design team on the SRM blog. Oh and check out Monday's post on the SRM blog for the challenge details to be in with a chance of winning an SRM Prize Package! (You have until the end of the week, so hurry and make your card!) I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card. Have a lovely day! : )


1 comment

  1. Claire, What a beautiful water color Artist You Are! I love this vase full of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.