Paper Crafts Magazine September/October

Monday, September 3, 2012



Hello! Isabelle went back to school this morning, she was so excited and happy to be back (I hope that lasts!) So we're getting back into the old routine, right now the house is quiet so I'll make the most of it and get some work done!

This 'Count Your Blessings' card was published in the September/October issue of Paper Crafts magazine (US). It's in the Natural Elements section, I love this feature, it's just full of inspiration, lots of fabulous textures. The sticker sentiment is from SRM Stickers. I also have a fun Halloween tag in the Halloween Treats section featuring some Waltzingmouse Stamps. Have a great day! :)




6 comments

  1. Congratulations, Clare - it is a beauty; love that peachy panel and your beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Clare - and very well deserved, its a fabulous card! I particularly like that planked wood effect background - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card..love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.