A couple of baby cards

Wednesday, October 10, 2012



I've a couple of baby cards to share that I made recently using SRM Stickers. I used Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Baby on this first card. The patterned papers are from the Little Bo Peep Collection from Crate Paper, the bunny chipboard sticker is from the same collection. The little felt flower I made using the Sizzix flowers 3-D die.


The second card uses papers from the same Little Bo Peep collection and another chipboard sticker. I added a paper doily, some baker's twine and the sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Baby from SRM Stickers. I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card (lots of fussy cutting and some burlap!), see you then! : )




2 comments

  1. These are so sweet - I love the felt flower - perfect tie in with baby - the soft fuzzy material - and love the sweet images!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.