CASE Study #111

Thursday, October 4, 2012



It's October and we have an exciting new muse at CASE Study! I'm a really big fan of her work - it's the talented Julia Stainton. Check out Julia's stunning card! Totally gorgeous!

I CASEd the layout, color combo, use of kraft base, flowers, stick pin, twine and inked edges. I was very inspired by Julia's card obviously! : )


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Thank You from SRM Stickers. The patterned papers are from Lost and Found Market Street by My Mind's Eye and This and That Graceful by Echo Park. I embossed the lower half with Seeing Spots and lightly sandpapered the surface for a distressed look.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Crystal Trinket Pins are from my Etsy shop. The seam binding and lace were white and I dyed them with coffee, this is so easy to do, I'll be posting a little tutorial soon to show you how. I inked the edges of the kraft base with Distress inks - Antique Linen and a little Vintage Photo.


Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the CASE Study Design Team. Have a great day, it's turned really chilly here, with lots of heavy showers, it's definitely feeling like autumn!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna (October Guest Designer)

3 comments

  1. How beautiful Clare! I love your very pretty in pink card, the pretty flowers and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Clare! Love everything about this card!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Clare! The focal point is stunning!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.