CASE Study #113

Thursday, October 18, 2012




It's week three already with the wonderful Julia Stainton as our muse at CASE Study! I'm really enjoying the inspiration. Have a look at Julia's fab card this week. It's SO pretty!


I love the pink and orange color combo used in Julia's card, I CASEd this along with the cropped circle focal point and I used little stars to draw the eye around my card instead of the orange dots.


I love it when new stamp companies pop up, it's always so exciting to see what they come up with! Recently I stumbled upon a brilliant new stamp company called Clearly Besotted Stamps, their stamps are fabulous and I was totally taken by this sweet ballerina stamp set called Twinkle Toes. My little Isabelle does ballet so I had to have this set. She said to me 'Is that supposed to be me?' when she saw this card! Apart from this adorable toddler silhouette there's another silhouette in the stamp set of a grown up ballet dancer. I LOVE it!


There's a great mix of sentiments in this set, like the one I used here and I just love the fonts used! The background I embossed using the Swiss Dots embossing folder but I used the debossed side. I had to add a little sparkle to the card so I added a few little self-adhesive stars.



Don't forget to check out the creations from the rest of the CASE Study DT. I should be back later with my card for the Waltzingmouse Stamps October Blog Party!!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna (October Guest Designer)

4 comments

  1. Pretty sweet creation.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красивая открыточка получилась.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, how excited am I to see you using Clearly Besotted Stamps?!! (answer - incredibly excited lol) & secondly, to see them being used so marvellously makes me want to do a happy dance :) Stunning cared Clare & thank you so much for such a positive write up - truly appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this card is so sweet and sounds perfect for your little ballet dancer! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.