CASE Study #114

Thursday, October 25, 2012



It's our final week at CASE Study with the talented Julia Stainton as our muse, it's been a wonderful month! Here's Julia's fab inspiration card this week!


I stayed pretty close to Julia's design, I loved the layout, the gingham and all the wonderful textures, the corrugated card, the lace, felt. I just made my card Christmassy! : )


The reindeer head die is from Marianne Design, it actually cut the felt quite cleanly. The corrugated card I recycled from a cardboard box. To remove the outer layer of card to reveal the corrugated surface of the cardboard I spritzed it with water, left for a few minutes and easily peeled away the top layer.


The sticker sentiment from We've Got Your Sticker - Merry by SRM Stickers I added to some kraft card. The twine is from my shed! : )


I couldn't resist adding a little bell, I love a card that jingles! : ) Check out the creations from the fabulous CASE Study DT!! They're so amazing!


Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna (October Guest Designer)

3 comments

  1. Love your card Clare. All the clean cuts and texture make a wonderful design. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die cut~awesome texture here Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love that eyelet lace, and the colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.