Happy Birthday

Monday, October 15, 2012



** If you're here for the Nina B Designs blog hop scroll down to the next post.**

I've a sweet vintage style card to share which I made for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge for the month of October. They have a very generous prize package and guest designer opportunity. Here's the sketch we had to use. 


The bird is from Inspired By Caged Bird from MFT, I stamped it using Coffee archival ink and colored it using Distress Markers.


 The background paper is stamped using text from the same set on tissue paper and distressed with acrylic paint and Walnut Stain Distress Stain.


The sentiment is from the Die-Namics Vintage Cameo Frame Die & Stamp set stamped in Coffee ink and edges distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I distressed the small mustard flower using Mustard Seed Distress Marker. 


The die cut frame is from the Die-Namics Vintage Cameo Frame Die & Stamp set and I backed it onto a rectangle of card so it worked with the sketch.



4 comments

  1. This is so beautiful, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, Your card is beautiful. Especially love the bird and pink flower. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the gorgeous lace that you used!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.