Holiday Cards & More Volume 7

Wednesday, October 3, 2012



Sorry for the lack of posts, I'm running a bit behind schedule. I thought I'd share a Christmas wallhanging that I had published in Holiday Cards & More Volume 7 (Paper Crafts). It was my first attempt at a wall hanging, I used an image transfer technique using a reverse inkjet print out of a digital image and mod podge. I also used some acrylic paints to boost the color and (you can't see it in the photo) lots of glitter for sparkle and texture.


I just received my copy of the magazine the other day and I was blown away by the amazing designs, it's jam packed full of inspiration! You'll definitely want a copy for your collection. (My wallhanging is on p.153) I should have another post later, see you then! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.