Pocket Advent Calendar - Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine

Wednesday, October 3, 2012



Continuing with the Christmas theme, I have a Pocket Advent Calendar to share, I made this for the current issue (110) of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK). This was SO much fun to make and it's not as difficult as it looks to make. I made it for the Something For the Weekend feature in the magazine, it has step by step instructions on how to make the frame for each section, how to make the pockets and inserts.


I loved using the bright n' cheery papers from the Mint Twist Collection from KaiserCraft, the papers were just perfect for the pockets (which are actually flattened toilet roll inserts, but you could also use paper towel inserts too, cut to size).


We've Got Your Number stickers from SRM Stickers were just PERFECT for making this project, I love the variety of sizes! All the pretty Ribbons and Buttons that I used on this project are from Craft Fairy.


This Pocket Advent Calendar has the option of either putting a little surprise in each pocket or you can add a Christmas Activity for the family to enjoy (I printed these on inserts), which I think is a lot of fun!


So if you'd like to know more about how to make this pocket Advent calendar pick up a copy of the current issue (110) of Cardmaking & Papercraft (UK). There are some fabulous free papers and stamps with this issue too! (My Advent Calendar is on the cover bottom left corner!) I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card, we have an exciting new muse!!




1 comment

  1. How clever! Love that you can mix treats and activities.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.