SRM Stickers - World Cardmaking Day

Saturday, October 6, 2012



If you're here for my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge card scroll down to the next post. I hope you're enjoying World Cardmaking Day. Today the SRM Stickers Design Team are celebrating by featuring cards using SRM Border Stickers, each of us chose a different set, I picked the Valentine Borders.


I teamed the We've Got Your Border - Valentine stickers with some Dotty Ribbon and Pink Buttons from Craft Fairy. I love making backgrounds with the border stickers!


The sentiment sticker is from the same sticker set. I propped it up on some foam pads for a little dimension.


Visit the SRM Stickers Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created and check out the reader challenge (create a card inspired by one of the cards from the DT) to be in with a chance of winning a big prize package!! Happy World Cardmaking Day!! : )

5 comments

  1. Beautiful. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, how great it is that you got such an early start on your Valentine's Day cards. This card is great. Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Clare!! I love the rows, the upward slant, and the bright clear colors!! So Cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to see your WM close up but this caught my eye! Love those yummy buttons and that doily. Beautiful card Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet lovey dovey card!! Love the doily in the background!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.