Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release Preview - Day 2

Wednesday, October 31, 2012



I hope you're enjoying the previews! Today the Waltzingmouse Stamps design team are previewing the stamp sets Vintage Christmas Background and Compliments of the Season 2. I think these are my favorites from the release. The background stamp is 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" which is a really great size. Even if you don't have an acrylic block that size, you can ink up the stamp while it's still on it's carrier sheet and place your cardstock on top, then rub gently without moving the cardstock. I was surprised at how well it turned out! I stamped the background using Rose Bud ink.


The sentiment (which I adore!) is from Compliments of the Season 2, I would consider this a 'must have' set! It's full of gorgeous sentiments! Here I stamped it in black and colored the inside with a pink ballpoint pen! For my second card I went with some non-traditional Christmas colors.


I used the Vintage Christmas Background again and heat embossed the background in mirror gold. I used an embossing folder on the lower half, sanded the surface and rubbed with Antique Linen Distress Ink. Just have a look at the detail you can get with this stamp, I love it!!


The sentiment is from Compliments of the Season 2, I stamped it using Versa Magic Pretty Petunia and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, I did a little fussy cutting and decided to highlight the text and some elements with Distress Markers (Black Soot, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade)



Don't forget to visit the rest of the Waltzingmouse Stamps design team for some more inspiration. I'll be back again tomorrow with some more previews.

Bonnie Sharp Lynn Mercurio Belinda Change Langner Sarah Martina Parker Tosha Leyendekker Anya Schrier Kelly Schirmer Sandie Dunne Clare Buswell Becca Feeken Julia Aston Jennifer Holmes Laurie Schmidlin Claire Brennan

17 comments

  1. Such gorgeous use of color, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are gorgeous love them. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ansolutely gorgeous cards Clare! I love the embossed gold pattern, what a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Clare - both of these cards are amazing. Your embossing adds so much elegance to these lovely Christmas cards. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doily sets off that Merry Christmas wonderfully Clare! and the gold embossing is so pretty on the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow!! Love the elegance of the gold and purple card - stunning! The shocking pink card is just super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these cards and the use of the doily and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great color schemes, Clare! I just knew you were going to cut out a sentiment and make it look perfect :) LOVE how you used the Merry Christmas image. The second card is so lovely in pastels! I would never think of those for Christmas but they are amazing. The label is so beautiful colored in that way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your first card is so vibrantly beautiful! And the embossing on the second card is fantastic - I love that you combined both dry and heat embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! Especially love the colors & doily on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wow, and wow! I love the new background stamp and the gorgeous way you have used it! Beautiful embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So elegant, Clare! Love the non-traditional holiday colors. The purple card with the embossed gold background is a stunner! Turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are such unique colors for Christmas cards but somehow you make them work and the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wonderfully elegant feel of your cards today!! Your sense of color and detail are amazing!! Just Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both of these are simply gorgeous...
    but the color combo and embossing on the 2nd...
    took my breath away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey really its a very good blog , i got more important post from hereestetik

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.