WMSC #118

Saturday, October 6, 2012



Happy World Cardmaking Day!! I have a card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, yay! Just in case you didn't know all the stamps from the August release are now back in stock at Waltzingmouse Stamps, so grab them while they're still there! Ok, here's this week's sketch. Love this one!


I stamped the pumpkin background paper using the fab vintage pumpkin stamp from Vintage Garden -Seed Packet  and Memento Tangelo ink. The stars are from Midnight Feast from Waltzingmouse Stamps stamped in Coffee ink.


The sentiment is from Say it Loud Winter Holiday and I just cut around the sentiment and propped it up on some foam pads for a little dimension. The lace is dyed with coffee (See here for coffee dyed lace and seam binding tutorial).


The bright orange flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Brown Button Twine is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


The edges I inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink first, then for a little more depth I added some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The lower half of the card I embossed and rubbed with Vintage photo Distress Ink, I wanted it a little darker so I went over it with Walnut Distress Strain.


Don't forget to check out the amazing creations at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge from the Mischief Makers and some of the WMS DT. I'll be back later with a card using SRM Stickers to celebrate World Cardmaking Day, see you then! : )

5 comments

  1. Wow Clare! This is amazingly beautiful! Stunning card, I love the stamped background and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love that big bright ribbon and flower! So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love those pumpkins, all the distressing and fabulous bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love the pretty pumpkins and that magnificent bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO much goodness here from the hand stamped paper to that big yummy rose topped bow! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.