Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine - Christmas issue (111)

Monday, November 5, 2012



It's a lovely sunny day here but we had a chilly, frosty start! Last week was very busy and my craft room looked like a bomb hit it, so I spent a couple of hours yesterday sorting it out. It's such a relief to have it all nice and tidy again, so much more pleasant to work in! Anyway, I've a few cards to share that were published in the Christmas issue (111) of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK). I've nine cards in this issue, my favorites are in the 10 Minute Make section. I got to use some fabulous patterned papers from the Merry Magic Collection (8x8) by Dovecraft. All the ribbons I used are from Craft Fairy.


All the sentiments I printed myself, sometimes it's just easier to print them than trying to find enough matching stamp sentiments. The snowman shape and holly leaves I drew and cut out, inspired by the papers.


The fab colored papers really made it easy and I love how bright and cheery they turned out. Here's some of the cards in the layout in the magazine.


The Christmas issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft is jam packed with ideas and tutorials, there's even a free Christmas CD-Rom and a gorgeous Pink Paislee Calendar! My favorite feature is the 3D folding in the Knowhow section. I'll have to try these myself! So pick up a copy today! : )


5 comments

  1. Wow these are gorgeous I love the layouts and the colours used are beautiful. Congratulations for the article. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Clare! My favorite is that first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Clare, love the bright colours. Going to look out for this issue! Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Clare - these are all really bright and cheerful cards. My favourite is the snowman - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Clare~congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.