CASE Study #115

Thursday, November 1, 2012



It's November already and we have a brand new muse at CASE Study, it's the lovely Angeline Yong. Her creations are amazing, she has a fabulous style, check out her card for this week.


I'm not sure how we started with stripes and flowers and I ended up with a scotty dog! I've had this Sizzix die for a while, I had to have it but I hadn't used it since I bought it! I had to use some tartan patterned paper of course! I wanted to do a negative die cut but the die had other stuff beside it, it's an all in one type die, so I couldn't. I just received the poinsettia flowers in the mail (thank you Blitsy), so I was dying to use them. I think he looks well with his floral collar! : )


Isn't he adorable! I kept it pretty simple and used one of my favorite sentiments from the new Compliments of the Season 2 from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I love this new set!! It's gorgeous!


Have a look at what the rest of the CASE Study design team came up with. I'll be back later for Day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps November previews. Have a great day!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

9 comments

  1. These are beautiful card's I love the layouts and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE your tartan scotty dog card,
      it's adorable. I'm off to see if I can find that die from Sizzix.
      Thanks for sharing.

      Delete
  3. I love your cute plaid scottie dog Clare!!! the open font on your Merry Christmas is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ca-ute! I love the adorable Scotty dog cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK! I LOVE the Scottie in plaid. The flower is perfect. What a fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your case as always! The flower looks perfect as a collar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your case as always! The flower looks perfect as a collar!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.