CASE Study #116

Thursday, November 8, 2012


Good morning! It's our second week with the talented Angeline Yong as our muse at CASE Study. Check out Angeline's amazingly simple yet beautiful card this week! Fabulous!


Obviously, I didn't keep mine so simple, that wouldn't be very me though! I CASEd the kraft background, distressing, position of sentiment and use of flowers. I started out thinking I'd keep it simple but then I brought out my box of pressed flowers (ones that myself and Isabelle pressed from the garden! they turned out pretty cool!) and I just kept adding another one! : )


I wanted to created an interesting background for the flowers so I spattered some white paint on it. It did take me a while to arrange the flowers before it looked 'right'. I used a tweezers to move them around because they're pretty delicate to work with. I also added some garden twine for a little more texture.


The sentiment sticker is from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Thanks from SRM Stickers. Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from the CASE Study DT. Oh and there's a sponsor this week at CASE Study, it's Clearly Besotted Stamps and there's some gorgeous stamps up for grabs! Thanks for dropping by and for your comments, they're always greatly appreciated! : )


Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

7 comments

  1. This is very pretty! Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I love the flowers and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully soft and pretty! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...those flowers are oh so very pretty!! love the splattered back ground.

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! The flowers look so soft and I can understand why why you had to keep adding more. I love the splatter of white it really compliments the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! The flowers look so soft and I can understand why why you had to keep adding more. I love the splatter of white it really compliments the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.