CASE Study #117

Thursday, November 15, 2012


Sorry for the lack of posts, Isabelle had a rough week, she's on the mend now but we had a lot of sleepless nights! Here's my CASE Study card for this week, it's our third week with the lovely Angeline Yong as our muse. Have a look at her fabulous card this week.


I love this card, I CASEd the neutral background, the basic layout and color combo. I made mine Christmassy though.


The fabulous textured cardstock is from The Whitewash Collection by Core'dinations, I distressed the edges by sanding lightly. The sentiment is from one of my fav stamp sets Say it Loud - Winter Holiday from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The white lace is from Craft Fairy, I rubbed the surface with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


The large paper poinsettia flower is by Petaloo, I bought them from Blitsy a few weeks ago! I am addicted to Blitsy, anyone else have that problem? The Green Satin Edged Chiffon is also from Craft Fairy. The top half of the card I partially embossed using the Cottage Floral embossing folder from Craft Concepts.


For some more inspiration visit my CASE Study teammates. Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow for the Nina B Designs November Blog Hop. See you then! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 


6 comments

  1. Gorgeous card the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the cards. I really like the diagonal placement of the ribbon and the use of the background. That paper is gorgeous.
    The first one is very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Isabelle is back to herself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the ribbon and poinsettia. I like how you did the lace also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the poinsettia and gorgeous ribbon!! Glad Isabelle is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Loving the trim, and that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.