Waltzingmouse Stamps December Release Previews - Day 2

Thursday, November 29, 2012


If you're here for my CASE Study card scroll down to the next post. Welcome to day 2 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps December release previews. On Saturday December 1st four new fabulous sets will be released. Today the team are previewing the sets - My Heart and Woodenheart Alphabet. In my first card I used stamps from the My Heart stamp set, this set is just jam packed with elements and it's so much fun to stamp with! There are 6 heart stamps in this set and lots of sentiments.


The outer heart wreath I stamped using Cherry Red ink and the inside is stamped using Angel Pink ink. The sentiment is from the same set. I kept the rest of the card pretty simple to really highlight the stamps. The woodgrain effect runs through all the heart elements in this set.


I love this groovy heart stamp, again the inside is stamped with a separate woodgrain heart from the same set. Near the top in pink I stamped the long foliage border stamp, you can just see half here.


I think this set may just be my favorite from this release, I can just see so many possibilities with it! I embossed some kraft card with the Swiss Dots embossing folder and added some pink and white baker's twine. The sentiment is from the same set.


Another gorgeous heart stamp, this one is actually made up of three, inserted into each other. The woodgrain tag is from yesterday's preview Woodgrain Backgrounder, stamped in Angel Pink.


On my last card I used both sets, My Heart and Woodenheart Alphabet, I used the alphabet stamps to make the sentiment. The hearts are again stamped, layered and cut out.


I love the detail in this set and how all the hearts can fit into one another, there's just so many combinations you could have.


Here's a review of my little love notecards! I couldn't fit them all in one shot! I do love this set!!



I'll be back tomorrow to preview a fabulous Christmas set, that I know you're gonna want! Here are the ladies showing samples today.

Bonnie Sharp
Sarah Martina Parker
Tosha Leyendekker
Kelly Schirmer
Sandie Dunne
Clare Buswell
Julia Aston
Jennifer Holmes
Claire Brennan

13 comments

  1. So sweet! What a lovely set of Valentine's cards - just adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty set of Valentine's Clare! These hearts look so pretty layered to doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo!!! I love that you used the same elements throughout each of your cards. The stamping is simple, yet really packs a punch! My favorite is the third card, I love the off the page look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare - what a fabulous set of cards! There's so much variety, and they are all so pretty. I love the doilies adding frill and the string bow on the Hugs card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous set of love notes! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are using one of my all time fav color combos here - red, white, and kraft. Now I have to try it out with pink! These are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards Clare!! You're making me want this set!! I love the doilies and the pink, white, red and kraft together. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!
    Each and every one...
    just incredibly fabulously gorgeous!! :)
    I'm in love with this beauty already...
    can't wait to get it in my hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really must have this set lol!!! WOW wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clare-these are beautiful valentines all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful quartet of cards!! Love the pink/red combo with the doilies. And the popped leafy border with the heart....awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work Clare! I love how you always show us alternative ways to use the stamp sets - very thoughtful, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.