Waltzingmouse Stamps November DT Blog Waltz

Friday, November 2, 2012


You should have arrived here from the talented Becca's blog but you can start at the beginning at Claire's blog. It's finally here the Waltzingmouse Stamps November release. The eight new stamp sets are now available to purchase - Yonder Star, Yonder Star Background, Vintage Christmas Background, Compliments of the Season 2, Cabin Plaid, Half Pink Heroes Additions, Sheriff and Candy Wagon. The DT have one more set to preview - Candy Wagon! I teamed it with the previously released set - Candy Jar Christmas Fillers and also with the new Cabin Plaid. SO, I made a couple of Christmas gift tags, I have to say Cabin Plaid makes the perfect background for Christmas tags! Very quick and easy.



I inked the Cabin Plaid stamp with Bottle Green ink and simply pressed the die cut tag on top, placed a scrap piece of paper on top and rubbed it. I used some Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress Stains to ink the edges.


The sentiment is from Candy Wagon, I stamped it on white card and used Distress Stains and inks on it as well as distressing the edges. The candy canes are from Candy Jar Christmas Fillers, I colored the stripes with Barn Door Distress Marker and cut out.


For the second tag I repeated the same process using Cabin Plaid and Lady Bug ink.  I used some Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress Stains to age the tag.


I used one of the sentiments from Candy Wagon but I replaced the wheel with a piece of candy from Candy Jar Christmas Fillers. The gingerbread man is from the same set, I used Rusty Hinge Distress Marker to stamp him and colored his buttons with Pine Needles. Next on the hop is the lovely Kelly!

46 comments

  1. So fab Clare, I love that plaid pattern, and the traditional festive colours and the little gingerbread man you used. A seamless, classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love LOVE those plaid tags! Delicious candy eye candy
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous I really love the plaid background I love the little gingerbread man. Great idea. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sitting here staring wondering where you got that cute "Candy Wagon" image with the candy from...thought it got lost in my package, LOL! You are too creative, Clare! Love that idea and may brave the fussy cutting myself...one day :) Your warm plaid tags make me think of all good things cooking at Christmastime, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And such a fabulous background for tags too...
    these are incredible!!
    Love them both...
    such "sweet" tags...
    perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are scrumptious Clare! Beautiful! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun tags! I love the sentiment on the one with the candy canes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare, your tags are adorable!! Love how you paired them with the candy cane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clare these tags are just precious! I love the plaid backgrounds and how you combined the stamp sets! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun tags--love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Tags love the layering and the added bling. the vintage look is Awesome thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute idea...I love that you added the little peppermint to that last one. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore these little tags - the plaid background, the candy canes and the fab sentiments! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tags are always a good thing to have around. These are so cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What wonderful tags Clare! love the layers of all the fun stampings and the cabin plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Clare I just love tags and these are so adorable. Love the plaid background! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are just so adorable, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just delightful tags. The plaid pattern is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow what wonderful tags. Great coloring & ideas.I really like the candy canes & the gingerbread boy.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new stamps! The backgrounds are great! Thank you for sharing your awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the country Christmas theme. Love the plaid stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your holiday tags are gorgeous. I love tags.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What cute tags! The background stamp does look really useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute and country! Love your use of mixing stamp sets..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Darling tags Clare!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  26. You always create such a beautiful art. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I do think you did a great job on the tags...my favorite is gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So "sweet" and I like how you swapped the wheel out for the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous tags.....just living these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the plaid background stamp! The distressing on these is perfect, such cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your example and the fresh colours chosen. Gingerbread man is becoming a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Clare these are so adorable. What a great addition they will make for any Christmas gift. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  33. These are the cutest tags. I must have the cabin plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very cute tags, Clare!
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just love that plaid background. Especially on your little guy (last post).

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous tags! Love everything you've created this week....busy and didn't have time to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  37. These are super cute tags! Love the stamps, and the holly accent is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your tags are so cute. Love the plaid and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  39. i love your projects. Thanks for sharing. i am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.