Waltzingmouse Stamps November Release Preview - Day 3

Thursday, November 1, 2012



If you're here for my CASE Study post, scroll down. It's day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps November previews, today the WMS design team are previewing Cabin Plaid, Half Pint Heroes Additions and Sheriff. I kept my cards for today pretty clean and graphic.


The boy and teddy I colored with Distress Markers and cut out. The sentiment is from the same set. The  lower half of the card I stamped using Cabin Plaid (it's another huge bg stamp) and Danube Blue ink.


I love the adorable teddy from Half Pint Heroes Additions, I repeat stamped him and colored with Distress Markers. I used the same Cabin Plaid as before and over-stamped the sentiment which is from a previously released set Compact Family.


Here are the ladies previewing stamp sets today. Pop back tomorrow for the release day blog waltz, it should be fun!! I hope you have your wish lists ready! : )


Bonnie Sharp Lynn Mercurio Belinda Change Langner Sarah Martina Parker Tosha Leyendekker Anya Schrier Kelly Schirmer Sandie Dunne Clare Buswell Becca Feeken Julia Aston Jennifer Holmes Laurie Schmidlin Claire Brennan

11 comments

  1. Love these card's the images are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, love the colour you have used on the plaid stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we must have been channeling each other for our boy cards today Clare! even from across the pond!!! very similar designs!! Your row of bears is so cute on the 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare - I adore that cute teddy card - just so sweet! And your little lad is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! That first card is amazing! Love the image of the boy with the teddy and the perfect card you made Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweetness!! Gorgeous cards Clare.. right off the scale of cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh the sweetness is causing me to have a cavity :) LOVE the little hero and the line of bears over the plaid "blankie" :) Such a sweet sentiment to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare, these are adorable!! You hit it right on the head for a spot on card for a precious half pint!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable beyond words!!
    That little guy...
    he looks like my little guys and I just love him!!
    And that precious bear card...
    again...
    it has my two "mama's boys" all over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love. <3
    This little addition to Half Pint Heroes is so cute. and you've made a wonderful creation with him.
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. TODO MARAVILLOSO. SALUDOS DESDE CHILE.
    LULA ö)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.