CASE Study #120

Thursday, December 6, 2012


It's time for a brand new muse at CASE Study, it's the talented Windy Robinson, I just love her style! Check out her fabulous card this week.


I CASEd the format, use of die cuts, embossing, floral focal point and ribbon. I decided to make something non-chrismassy! I've been making Christmas stuff for so long now I'm almost ready for spring!


The sentiment I used is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You by SRM Stickers. I popped it on some white card and adhered it to the card with foam pads. The flowers I fussy cut from some paper from the Bloomscape Collection from K&Co.


The die cut I used is Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and I embossed a smaller die inside the die cut. You can just about see it in the photo!


Don't forget to check out the rest of the CASE Study DT's creations. Have a great day! It's mighty chilly here! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 



8 comments

  1. WOW this is gorgeous I love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!Very pretty,pretty colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Clare - fabulous papers, red twill and love the pretty decorative labels one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. when I saw this card in the line up, it looked like a piece of patterned paper, but now that I see it in more detail, there is A LOT of work here! pretty pretty card, makes me wish for spring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty Clare love it!

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! That patterned paper is absolutely gorgeous, and pairing it with the red bow looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.