CASE Study #121

Thursday, December 13, 2012


It's week two with the lovely Windy Robinson as our muse at CASE Study. I'm definitely feeling inspired, check out Windy's gorgeous card this week!


I love the double bow treatment in Windy's card, the bells, the touches of bling, the rounded corners and the red and green color combo, so I CASEd these elements.


I added a die cut tag and popped on a sticker sentiment from Sticker Sentiments - Happy Holidays from SRM Stickers. The gorgeous Red and Old Gold Luxury Damask Ribbon and the green Satin Edged Chiffon Ribbon are from Craft Fairy.


The touches of bling (which I snipped apart) are from Classy Corners - Elegance by Nina Brackett from Want2Scrap. The lower half of the card is embossed using a woodgrain embossing folder. I couldn't resist adding the big bells, I love a card that jingles! : ) This week's CASE Study is a two-weeker, so you have plenty of time to play along!! Thanks for dropping by. Oh, I'll have a quilled card post tomorrow, along with a quilled Poinsettia flower tutorial, if you're interested in quilling.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Wida Miller (Guest Designer)
Windy Robinson (December's Muse)

6 comments

  1. WOW stunning card the layout is gorgeous and I love the little bells. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Clare. Those ribbons from Craft Fairy are wonderful. I'll pin this.

    Do you know that all of your links and labels have disappeared?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Do you mean the links in the post? I can see them when I hover over them. I can see the labels too but I'll try it on another computer later. That is odd.

      Delete
  3. Ok, I love this color combo so much, it has such an interesting vibe. It's kind of country but kind of blingy but kind of CAS but kinda not. whatever it is, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the transition of colors and the doily with the ribbons is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the doily!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.