SRM Stickers - Christmas night scenes

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


I've a couple of cards on the SRM Stickers blog today using cardstock only. I used some glittered cardstock, dies and stickers on this first one.


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Happy Holidays by SRM Stickers. I cut the snow shapes freely to make the scene. The sleigh and reindeer are dies by Marianne Design.


I cut some squares of colored cardstock for the packages and added little bits of narrow Red Satin Ribbon from Craft Fairy. I love how the black glittered cardstock looks just like a starry night!


For the second card, again I used the same glittered cardstock but this time instead of using dies I just drew the shapes by hand and cut out. (I couldn't resist adding a little snow bunny!)


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Happy Holidays by SRM Stickers. I added a little bit of red gingham ribbon to this one.


Don't forget to check out the SRM Stickers blog. I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card! Oh and we've a brand new muse, right up my alley! See you then! : )


3 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.