SRM Stickers - Pastel Christmas Tags

Wednesday, December 12, 2012


I've some shimmery pastel Christmas tags over on the SRM Stickers blog today, here's a peek at a couple of them. I used Labels by the Dozen - Everyday Pastels and Sticker Sentiments - Happy Holidays on both tags. The holly leaves I cut from Core'dinations Gemstones Pearlescent Finish cardstock and inked the edges with white ink. I also added some feathery glitter for a little more sparkle, I used a glue pen to apply it. The baker's twine is from The Twinery.


For the base of each tag I used cardstock from Core'dinations The Whitewash Collection. Don't forget to pop over to the SRM Stickers blog to see my other tag. I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card! I hope your Christmas preparations are going well! I can't believe how fast the time is whizzing by!! Thanks for dropping by! : )

3 comments

  1. Oh these are sweet! I have some of those labels...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous I love the designs and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.