Black and white Anemone card

Thursday, January 3, 2013


SRM Stickers are revealing some fabulous new products for CHA Winter 2013, I used some of the new We've Got Your Border - Wedding stickers and Labels by the Dozen - Black and White on my black and white card.


I love layering the border stickers, you can create your own unique background. I embossed over the bottom half of the card with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. SRM Stickers is also now stocking Twinery Twine, I used Charcoal - Black twine on my card.


The paper Anemone flower I made using the large die from Spellbinders Rose Creations dies, for the centre I fringed some black paper and made a quilled dome in the middle. It was my first attempt at an Anemone, I think I'll try them in a few more colors. I can do a tutorial if anyone's interested? They're not too tricky.


Don't forget to visit the SRM Stickers blog to see more of the new products being revealed. Thanks for dropping by! : )

8 comments

  1. Simply stunning and soooo elegant! Yes please to the tutorial - anenomes are one of my favourite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the flower is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous card Clare - love the flower and yes, please to the tutorial. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous Clare! I love how elegant it is, sooo beautiful! The combination of black, grey and white looks amazing, and the flower is OUTSTANDING. Wow!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. very classy and timeless. would love a tutorial. Just love your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful black & white card! It is so elegant, and that flower is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So elegant Clare, love this card and yes for the tutorial please!x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.