Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine February Issue (114)

Monday, January 28, 2013


I'm so excited to share some of the cards I have in this fabulous February issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine. I did two features in this issue - Knowhow Stamping (featuring some beautiful Waltzingmouse Stamps!) and Quick Makes (one of my cards is the main cover card too!).


In the Knowhow Stamping section I made 5 vintage style Mother's Day cards and a matching tag. All the stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps, I used Camellia, Roses in Bloom, Vintage Garden Seed Packet, Appleblossom Seed Packet and Spring Baskets.


I used some gorgeous pretty papers from Trimcraft First Edition - Blank Canvas. All the images I colored using Distress Markers and I also used Antique Linen Distress Ink on the edges of all the cards.


Here's one of the layouts in the mag, the second layout (not shown here) gives step-by-step photo instructions on how to make the first card and tag in my post. I had 4 cards in the Quick Makes section, here's just a couple of them.


I used some gorgeous bright and vibrant papers on these cards from the Rosarian Collection by Prima. The stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps (Seasons of Love - Tags). Oh and here's the second card and it's the main cover card too! I was so delighted!!


The papers are from the same collection and the sentiment stamp is from Spring Baskets by Waltzingmouse Stamps. For lots more ideas and inspiration pick up the February issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.


6 comments

  1. Congratulations on all the features! Very pretty projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super spread! These cards are just so pretty! Can't wait to get the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Clare! Love your Mum cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Clare well done on being featured and on the front cover that must be such a thrill!! Wonderful makes!
    Big hugs
    Tina
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards Clare!! And congrats on being featured in those articles!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards so gorgeous ..love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.